Rockin’ Rider Bronco Interactive Spring Bull magically comes to life and says over 25 talking phrases and realistic sound effects with a synchronized moving mouth. Climb on and Bronco will let you know how excited he is to go for a ride! Pull on his rope, pat his snout, or tap his hindquarters to trigger realistic sound effects and talking phrases. Feed him the included Jalapeño and he’ll really let you know how much he enjoys it!! Bronco sings the exclusive and extended “I’m a Rockin’ Bull” song when his right ear is pressed and says fun talking phrases with sound effects when his left ear is pressed. 3 different speeds of motion-activated galloping are activated depending on how fast your child rides the bull! Bronco is made of soft, huggable plush and includes 4-position stirrups, easy-grip rope-style handle, soft stuffed horns, a bushy tail, a sturdy steel frame, and durable spring covers. Parents can select the volume level that’s right for their home. Adult assembly is required. Saddle height is 26 inches. Requires 3 AA batteries included. Bronco is recommended for ages 2 to 5 years and up to 65 lbs.
- Comes to life with over 25 fun sounds effects and talking phrases activated when child plays on bull
- Synchronized moving mouth
- Pull reins, pat snout and tap hindquarters for realistic sound effects and talking phrases
- Bull chews when jalapeño is placed in mouth
- Press ears to hear the exclusive “I’m a Rockin’ Bull” song, talking phrases and sound effects
- Soft, huggable plush
- 3-speed motion-activated galloping sounds
- 4-position stirrups
- Easy-grip rope-style handle
- Realistic horns and tail
- Sturdy steel frame
- Durable spring covers
- Parent volume control
- Some assembly required
- Saddle Height: 26”
- 3 AA batteries included
- Ages 2-5 years and up to 65 lbs
Batteries: 3 AA included
Age: 2 to 5 yrs
Weight Limit: 65 lbs.
Saddle Height: 26″
Get it straight from the horse’s mouth! Buy from shop.myrockinrider.com!
This item can be purchased from the retailers listed below. We do not have specific information about current stock levels and recommend you contact your local retail store for availability.